Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de)
Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) from your systemCliqz GmbH
. More information on Cliqz GmbH can be seen here
. You can read more about on Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) at https://www.cliqz.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CLIQZ folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CLIQZ\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. cliqz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 620.25 KB (635136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de). They occupy about 3.14 MB (3287512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cliqz.exe (620.25 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (154.75 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (176.75 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (158.13 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (522.75 KB)
- pingsender.exe (59.25 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (153.25 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (35.25 KB)
- updater.exe (306.75 KB)
- helper.exe (1,023.34 KB)
This page is about Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) version 1.18.0
Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) is a program marketed by the software company Cliqz GmbH. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de)". If it is installed on your PC the Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) application will be found very quickly. When you click Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de):
- The publisher is: https://www.cliqz.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CLIQZ\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de).
8. After uninstalling Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) by Cliqz GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) by Cliqz GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cliqz 1.18.0 (x86 de) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 20:15:14.920