Clipto 2.8.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Clipto 2.8.1 from your systemClipto Team
. You can read more on Clipto Team or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Clipto directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Clipto 2.8.1 is C:\Program Files\Clipto\Uninstall Clipto.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Clipto 2.8.1's primary file takes around 93.17 MB (97696640 bytes) and its name is Clipto.exe.
Clipto 2.8.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 93.48 MB (98024272
bytes) on disk.
- Clipto.exe (93.17 MB)
- Uninstall Clipto.exe (195.58 KB)
- elevate.exe (124.38 KB)
The current page applies to Clipto 2.8.1 version 2.8.1
Clipto 2.8.1 is a program by the software company Clipto Team. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Clipto 2.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Clipto 2.8.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Clipto 2.8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Clipto 2.8.1". If it exists on your system the Clipto 2.8.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select Clipto 2.8.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Clipto 2.8.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Clipto 2.8.1.
8. After uninstalling Clipto 2.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Clipto 2.8.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clipto 2.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clipto 2.8.1 by Clipto Team from your computer, we are not saying that Clipto 2.8.1 by Clipto Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Clipto 2.8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 08:24:47.390