This info is about ClipboardPath for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ClipboardPath from your PCStefan Bertels
. Take a look here
for more information on Stefan Bertels. You can see more info about ClipboardPath at http://stefan.bertels.org/en/clipboardpath
. Usually the ClipboardPath application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\bin\ClipboardPath directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ClipboardPath is C:\Program Files (x86)\bin\ClipboardPath\uninstall_ClipboardPath.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ClipboardPath's main file takes about 23.00 KB (23552 bytes) and is named ClipboardPath.exe.
ClipboardPath is composed of the following executables which occupy 86.06 KB (88124
bytes) on disk:
- ClipboardPath.exe (23.00 KB)
- uninstall_ClipboardPath.exe (63.06 KB)
This data is about ClipboardPath version 1.2.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other ClipboardPath releases:
ClipboardPath is an application offered by the software company Stefan Bertels. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ClipboardPath is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ClipboardPath from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ClipboardPath or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClipboardPath". The ClipboardPath app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ClipboardPath in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ClipboardPath, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClipboardPath:
- The web site of the program is: http://stefan.bertels.org/en/clipboardpath
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\bin\ClipboardPath\uninstall_ClipboardPath.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ClipboardPath.
8. After removing ClipboardPath, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ClipboardPath that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClipboardPath with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClipboardPath by Stefan Bertels from your PC, we are not saying that ClipboardPath by Stefan Bertels is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ClipboardPath supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 14:23:52.427