You can find below details on how to uninstall ClipboardFusion 3.3 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ClipboardFusion 3.3 from your computerBinary Fortress Software
. More information on Binary Fortress Software can be found here
. More details about the software ClipboardFusion 3.3 can be seen at http://www.clipboardfusion.com
. ClipboardFusion 3.3 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipboardFusion folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for ClipboardFusion 3.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipboardFusion\unins000.exe". ClipboardFusion 3.3's main file takes around 2.79 MB (2927648 bytes) and is named ClipboardFusion.exe.
ClipboardFusion 3.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.92 MB (4107336
bytes) on disk:
- ClipboardFusion.exe (2.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to ClipboardFusion 3.3 version 22.214.171.124
ClipboardFusion 3.3 is an application released by Binary Fortress Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase ClipboardFusion 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ClipboardFusion 3.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ClipboardFusion 3.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ClipboardFusion 3.3". If it exists on your system the ClipboardFusion 3.3 app will be found automatically. After you click ClipboardFusion 3.3 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ClipboardFusion 3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClipboardFusion 3.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.clipboardfusion.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipboardFusion\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ClipboardFusion 3.3.
8. After removing ClipboardFusion 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClipboardFusion 3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClipboardFusion 3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClipboardFusion 3.3 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, we are not saying that ClipboardFusion 3.3 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClipboardFusion 3.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:25:23.330