ClipGrab Toolbar is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ClipGrab Toolbar from your PCClipGrab
. You can read more on ClipGrab or check for application updates here
. Click on http://ClipGrab.Media-Toolbar.com/
to get more info about ClipGrab Toolbar on ClipGrab's website. Usually the ClipGrab Toolbar program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipGrab directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove ClipGrab Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipGrab\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ClipGrab.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 916.50 KB (938496 bytes) on disk.
ClipGrab Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 35.71 MB (37449195
bytes) on disk:
- ClipGrab.exe (916.50 KB)
- ClipGrabToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (33.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
This data is about ClipGrab Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ClipGrab Toolbar:
ClipGrab Toolbar is an application offered by the software company ClipGrab. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ClipGrab Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ClipGrab Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ClipGrab Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClipGrab Toolbar". If it exists on your system the ClipGrab Toolbar application will be found automatically. After you click ClipGrab Toolbar in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ClipGrab Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClipGrab Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://ClipGrab.Media-Toolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipGrab\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ClipGrab Toolbar.
8. After removing ClipGrab Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClipGrab Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClipGrab Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ClipGrab Toolbar by ClipGrab from your computer, we are not saying that ClipGrab Toolbar by ClipGrab is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ClipGrab Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-24 21:54:31.523