ClipGrab is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ClipGrab from your computerPhilipp Schmieder Medien
. Further information on Philipp Schmieder Medien can be seen here
. Please open http://clipgrab.org
if you want to read more on ClipGrab on Philipp Schmieder Medien's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipGrab folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipGrab\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ClipGrab. ClipGrab's primary file takes about 1.11 MB (1166336 bytes) and its name is ClipGrab.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ClipGrab. They take 45.73 MB (47953859
bytes) on disk.
- ClipGrab.exe (1.11 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (43.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall ClipGrab.The files below remain on your disk by ClipGrab's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Philipp Schmieder\ClipGrab
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\UserNames\Raja\Downloads\clipgrab-3.8.5-cgorg.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\UserNames\Raja\Downloads\clipgrab-3.8.5-cgorg.exe.FriendlyAppName
ClipGrab is a program offered by the software company Philipp Schmieder Medien. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove ClipGrab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ClipGrab from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ClipGrab or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClipGrab". The ClipGrab application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ClipGrab in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ClipGrab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClipGrab:
- The web site of the application is: http://clipgrab.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipGrab\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ClipGrab.
8. After removing ClipGrab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ClipGrab which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClipGrab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ClipGrab by Philipp Schmieder Medien from your computer, we are not saying that ClipGrab by Philipp Schmieder Medien is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ClipGrab in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 20:50:49.780