This info is about ClipGrab 3.4.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall ClipGrab 3.4.3 from your PCPhilipp Schmieder Medien
. More information about Philipp Schmieder Medien can be seen here
. More info about the application ClipGrab 3.4.3 can be found at http://clipgrab.de
. ClipGrab 3.4.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ClipGrab folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for ClipGrab 3.4.3 is C:\Program Files\ClipGrab\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 706.50 KB (723456 bytes) on disk and is titled ClipGrab.exe.
ClipGrab 3.4.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.64 MB (21647299
bytes) on disk.
- ClipGrab.exe (706.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (18.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.3
of ClipGrab 3.4.3.
ClipGrab 3.4.3 is a program released by Philipp Schmieder Medien. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase ClipGrab 3.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ClipGrab 3.4.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ClipGrab 3.4.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClipGrab 3.4.3". If it exists on your system the ClipGrab 3.4.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ClipGrab 3.4.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ClipGrab 3.4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClipGrab 3.4.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://clipgrab.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ClipGrab\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ClipGrab 3.4.3.
8. After removing ClipGrab 3.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ClipGrab 3.4.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClipGrab 3.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ClipGrab 3.4.3 by Philipp Schmieder Medien from your computer, we are not saying that ClipGrab 3.4.3 by Philipp Schmieder Medien is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClipGrab 3.4.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 18:29:46.990