You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ClipControl 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ClipControl 1.0 from your PCJL Design
. Open here
for more info on JL Design. You can see more info about ClipControl 1.0 at http://www.anticapslock.com
. ClipControl 1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipControl directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for ClipControl 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipControl\unins000.exe. ClipControl.exe is the ClipControl 1.0's main executable file and it takes circa 884.00 KB (905216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ClipControl 1.0. They take 955.08 KB (978001
bytes) on disk.
- ClipControl.exe (884.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.08 KB)
The current page applies to ClipControl 1.0 version 1.0
ClipControl 1.0 is an application by the software company JL Design. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove ClipControl 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ClipControl 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ClipControl 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClipControl 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the ClipControl 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ClipControl 1.0 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ClipControl 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClipControl 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anticapslock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipControl\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ClipControl 1.0.
8. After removing ClipControl 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ClipControl 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ClipControl 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClipControl 1.0 by JL Design from your computer, we are not saying that ClipControl 1.0 by JL Design is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClipControl 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 19:07:21.130