ClipClip is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ClipClip from your PCVitzo LLC
. Open here
for more information on Vitzo LLC. More info about the application ClipClip can be seen at http://vitzo.com
. ClipClip is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipClip directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for ClipClip is C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipClip\unins000.exe. ClipClip.exe is the ClipClip's main executable file and it takes circa 3.57 MB (3747840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ClipClip. They take 5.18 MB (5428536
bytes) on disk.
- ClipClip.exe (3.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- GifCompressor.exe (385.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.4087
of ClipClip. Click on the links below for other ClipClip versions:
...click to view all...
ClipClip is a program marketed by Vitzo LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove ClipClip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ClipClip from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ClipClip or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClipClip". If it exists on your system the ClipClip app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ClipClip in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ClipClip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClipClip:
- The web site of the application is: http://vitzo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClipClip\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ClipClip.
8. After removing ClipClip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ClipClip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ClipClip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ClipClip by Vitzo LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that ClipClip by Vitzo LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ClipClip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 05:24:21.383