This info is about Clip2Net 0.7.3b for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Clip2Net 0.7.3b from your computerAU78
. Further information on AU78 can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clip2Net directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Clip2Net 0.7.3b is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Clip2Net\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called clip2net.exe and its approximative size is 1.41 MB (1479168 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Clip2Net 0.7.3b. They take an average of 2.06 MB (2161434
bytes) on disk.
- clip2net.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20.7.3
of Clip2Net 0.7.3b.
Clip2Net 0.7.3b is a program released by the software company AU78. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Clip2Net 0.7.3b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Clip2Net 0.7.3b from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Clip2Net 0.7.3b or simply click the Search field and type in "Clip2Net 0.7.3b". The Clip2Net 0.7.3b app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Clip2Net 0.7.3b in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Clip2Net 0.7.3b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Clip2Net 0.7.3b.
8. After removing Clip2Net 0.7.3b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Clip2Net 0.7.3b which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clip2Net 0.7.3b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clip2Net 0.7.3b by AU78 from your computer, nor are we saying that Clip2Net 0.7.3b by AU78 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clip2Net 0.7.3b supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 08:33:49.823