Cling Clang is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cling Clang from your PCCling Clang
. More information on Cling Clang can be found here
. More info about the program Cling Clang can be seen at http://clingclang.biz/support
. Cling Clang is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Cling Clang directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Cling Clang is C:\Program Files\Cling Clang\ClingClanguninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ClingClangUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 236.27 KB (241937 bytes) on disk.
Cling Clang is comprised of the following executables which take 1.25 MB (1314065
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ClingClangUninstall.exe (236.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.02.26.051729
of Cling Clang. You can find below info on other versions of Cling Clang:
...click to view all...
Cling Clang is an application offered by the software company Cling Clang. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Cling Clang is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cling Clang from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cling Clang or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cling Clang". The Cling Clang program will be found automatically. After you click Cling Clang in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cling Clang, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cling Clang:
- The software company is: http://clingclang.biz/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cling Clang\ClingClanguninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cling Clang.
8. After uninstalling Cling Clang, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cling Clang which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cling Clang using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cling Clang by Cling Clang from your computer, nor are we saying that Cling Clang by Cling Clang is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cling Clang supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 00:24:56.320