Cliente Novell para Windows
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Cliente Novell para Windows for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Cliente Novell para Windows from your PCNovell, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Novell, Inc.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Novell\Client folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Cliente Novell para Windows's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\System32\rundll32. The application's main executable file is called acu.exe and it has a size of 151.09 KB (154712 bytes).
Cliente Novell para Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 509.43 KB (521656
bytes) on disk.
- acu.exe (151.09 KB)
- cuagent.exe (144.59 KB)
- cusrvc.exe (94.59 KB)
- setupnc.exe (102.59 KB)
- xtsvcmgr.exe (16.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22
of Cliente Novell para Windows. You can find below info on other application versions of Cliente Novell para Windows:
Cliente Novell para Windows is an application offered by Novell, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Cliente Novell para Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cliente Novell para Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cliente Novell para Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cliente Novell para Windows". If it exists on your system the Cliente Novell para Windows application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cliente Novell para Windows in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cliente Novell para Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cliente Novell para Windows.
8. After uninstalling Cliente Novell para Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cliente Novell para Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cliente Novell para Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cliente Novell para Windows by Novell, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Cliente Novell para Windows by Novell, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cliente Novell para Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-12 19:14:59.237