Client for Skype Software
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Client for Skype Software for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Client for Skype Software from your systemPromotion And Display Technology Limited
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Promotion And Display Technology Limited. You can read more about on Client for Skype Software at http://www.pdtuk.com
. Usually the Client for Skype Software program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Client for Skype Software directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Client for Skype Software.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 947.50 KB (970240 bytes) on disk.
Client for Skype Software contains of the executables below. They take 947.50 KB (970240
bytes) on disk.
- Client for Skype Software.exe (947.50 KB)
The current page applies to Client for Skype Software version 2.0.7
Client for Skype Software is a program marketed by Promotion And Display Technology Limited. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Client for Skype Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Client for Skype Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Client for Skype Software or simply click the Search field and type in "Client for Skype Software". If it exists on your system the Client for Skype Software application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Client for Skype Software in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Client for Skype Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Client for Skype Software.
8. After removing Client for Skype Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Client for Skype Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Client for Skype Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Client for Skype Software by Promotion And Display Technology Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Client for Skype Software by Promotion And Display Technology Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Client for Skype Software in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:03:57.513