Client Config 1.1
This web page is about Client Config 1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Client Config 1.1 from your computerBehestan
. You can read more on Behestan or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.behestan.com
to get more info about Client Config 1.1 on Behestan's website. Client Config 1.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ClientConfig directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Client Config 1.1 is C:\Program Files\ClientConfig\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named ClientConfig.exe and it has a size of 138.00 KB (141312 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Client Config 1.1. They occupy about 285.50 KB (292352
bytes) on disk.
- ClientConfig.exe (138.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Client Config 1.1 version 1.1
Client Config 1.1 is a program offered by Behestan. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Client Config 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Client Config 1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Client Config 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Client Config 1.1". If it exists on your system the Client Config 1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Client Config 1.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Client Config 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Client Config 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.behestan.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ClientConfig\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Client Config 1.1.
8. After removing Client Config 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Client Config 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Client Config 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Client Config 1.1 by Behestan from your computer, we are not saying that Client Config 1.1 by Behestan is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Client Config 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 03:45:12.430