Client 1.00 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Client 1.00 from your computerShark-Hack
. Go over here
for more info on Shark-Hack. Client 1.00 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark-Hack directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Client 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shark-Hack\Uninstall.exe. client.exe is the Client 1.00's main executable file and it occupies around 1.47 MB (1539072 bytes) on disk.
Client 1.00 is composed of the following executables which take 18.26 MB (19150176
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- client.exe (1.47 MB)
- upd.exe (588.00 KB)
- 6QLeGXkb4eYuots2.exe (1.45 MB)
- 9fYbzqL54aUWKHtT.exe (1.50 MB)
- bpcleSVaGvd6wvdF.exe (1.49 MB)
- GOHzzJYp2gjk0www.exe (1.45 MB)
- lmnUJRtgXTlEital.exe (1.45 MB)
- MMsYkzvC9RcrOlDd.exe (1.50 MB)
- okNbWF1lj7NePFmf.exe (1.49 MB)
- Q95XoIO7Il4zRl4X.exe (1.50 MB)
- rSWCDRHjFxcHWpJg.exe (1.45 MB)
- vZyFBu9tQrJhWrcf.exe (1.45 MB)
- Z3P65VtwhoN8fI9P.exe (1.50 MB)
The current page applies to Client 1.00 version 1.00
Client 1.00 is a program marketed by the software company Shark-Hack. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Client 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Client 1.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Client 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Client 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the Client 1.00 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Client 1.00 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Client 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Client 1.00.
8. After removing Client 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Client 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Client 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Client 1.00 by Shark-Hack from your PC, we are not saying that Client 1.00 by Shark-Hack is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Client 1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-14 14:27:25.073