ClickYes Pro 2010
You can find below details on how to remove ClickYes Pro 2010 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ClickYes Pro 2010 from your systemContextMagic.com
. You can read more on ContextMagic.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ContextMagic.com
to get more info about ClickYes Pro 2010 on ContextMagic.com's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickYes Pro folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for ClickYes Pro 2010 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickYes Pro\unins000.exe. ClickYes Pro 2010's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1241112 bytes) and its name is ClickYesPro.exe.
ClickYes Pro 2010 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.89 MB (1979254
bytes) on disk.
- ClickYesPro.exe (1.18 MB)
- Feedback.exe (16.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
The current web page applies to ClickYes Pro 2010 version 3.2
only. You can find here a few links to other ClickYes Pro 2010 versions:
ClickYes Pro 2010 is an application by the software company ContextMagic.com. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ClickYes Pro 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ClickYes Pro 2010 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ClickYes Pro 2010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClickYes Pro 2010". If it is installed on your PC the ClickYes Pro 2010 program will be found very quickly. After you click ClickYes Pro 2010 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ClickYes Pro 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClickYes Pro 2010:
- The software company is: http://www.ContextMagic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickYes Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ClickYes Pro 2010.
8. After removing ClickYes Pro 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ClickYes Pro 2010 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ClickYes Pro 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ClickYes Pro 2010 by ContextMagic.com from your computer, we are not saying that ClickYes Pro 2010 by ContextMagic.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClickYes Pro 2010 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 20:56:25.277