This page contains complete information on how to remove ClickPotato for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ClickPotato from your computerPinball Corporation.
. Further information on Pinball Corporation. can be found here
. Click on http://www.clickpotato.com
to get more details about ClickPotato on Pinball Corporation.'s website. ClickPotato is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickPoUserNameLite\bin\10.0.701.0 directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickPoUserNameLite\bin\10.0.701.0\ClickPoUserNameLiteUninstaller.exe" Web is the full command line if you want to uninstall ClickPotato. The application's main executable file is labeled ClickPotatoLiteUninstaller.exe and it has a size of 147.18 KB (150717 bytes).
ClickPotato is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.19 MB (1243069
bytes) on disk:
- ClickPotatoLiteSA.exe (771.88 KB)
- ClickPotatoLiteSACB.exe (294.88 KB)
- ClickPotatoLiteUninstaller.exe (147.18 KB)
This web page is about ClickPotato version 10.0.701.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ClickPotato:
...click to view all...
ClickPotato is a program offered by the software company Pinball Corporation.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ClickPotato is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ClickPotato with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ClickPotato or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClickPotato". If it is installed on your PC the ClickPotato program will be found very quickly. When you select ClickPotato in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ClickPotato, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClickPotato:
- The publisher is: http://www.clickpotato.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickPoUserNameLite\bin\10.0.701.0\ClickPoUserNameLiteUninstaller.exe" Web
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ClickPotato.
8. After uninstalling ClickPotato, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClickPotato that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClickPotato with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ClickPotato by Pinball Corporation. from your computer, nor are we saying that ClickPotato by Pinball Corporation. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ClickPotato in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:30:30.493