You can find below details on how to uninstall ClickPalette for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ClickPalette from your PCJames Newman
. Go over here
for more information on James Newman. Usually the ClickPalette program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ClickPalette directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ClickPalette's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ClickPalette\Update.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 602.00 KB (616448 bytes) on disk and is named ClickPalette.exe.
ClickPalette contains of the executables below. They occupy 81.72 MB (85690368
bytes) on disk.
- ClickPalette.exe (602.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- ClickPalette.exe (77.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
ClickPalette is a program by the software company James Newman. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase ClickPalette is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ClickPalette from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ClickPalette or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ClickPalette". The ClickPalette application will be found very quickly. When you select ClickPalette in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ClickPalette, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ClickPalette.
8. After uninstalling ClickPalette, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ClickPalette that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClickPalette with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ClickPalette by James Newman from your computer, nor are we saying that ClickPalette by James Newman is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClickPalette in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 13:35:33.930