This page contains complete information on how to remove ClickNKIDS 1.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ClickNKIDS 1.0 from your PCClickNKIDS.com
. More info about ClickNKIDS.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.clicknkids.com/
to get more facts about ClickNKIDS 1.0 on ClickNKIDS.com's website. ClickNKIDS 1.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickNKIDS directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ClickNKIDS 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickNKIDS\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) on disk and is labeled ClickNKIDS.exe.
ClickNKIDS 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 714.78 KB (731930
bytes) on disk:
- ClickNKIDS.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to ClickNKIDS 1.0 version 1.0
ClickNKIDS 1.0 is an application by the software company ClickNKIDS.com. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase ClickNKIDS 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ClickNKIDS 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ClickNKIDS 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClickNKIDS 1.0". The ClickNKIDS 1.0 application will be found automatically. When you select ClickNKIDS 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ClickNKIDS 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClickNKIDS 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.clicknkids.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickNKIDS\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ClickNKIDS 1.0.
8. After removing ClickNKIDS 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ClickNKIDS 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClickNKIDS 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ClickNKIDS 1.0 by ClickNKIDS.com from your PC, we are not saying that ClickNKIDS 1.0 by ClickNKIDS.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClickNKIDS 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 12:55:57.087