ClickMed version 2.0
ClickMed version 2.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ClickMed version 2.0 from your PCSorin Borodi
. More information about Sorin Borodi can be seen here
. Detailed information about ClickMed version 2.0 can be found at http://sorinborodi.ro
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ClickMed directory (same installation drive as Windows). ClickMed version 2.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ClickMed\unins000.exe". ClickMed version 2.0's primary file takes around 637.05 KB (652336 bytes) and is called clickmed.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ClickMed version 2.0. They take about 1.85 MB (1941326
bytes) on disk.
- clickmed.exe (637.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of ClickMed version 2.0.
ClickMed version 2.0 is a program marketed by the software company Sorin Borodi. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ClickMed version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ClickMed version 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ClickMed version 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ClickMed version 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the ClickMed version 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ClickMed version 2.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ClickMed version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClickMed version 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://sorinborodi.ro
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ClickMed\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ClickMed version 2.0.
8. After removing ClickMed version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ClickMed version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClickMed version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClickMed version 2.0 by Sorin Borodi from your PC, we are not saying that ClickMed version 2.0 by Sorin Borodi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ClickMed version 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 08:05:01.080