ClickClean is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ClickClean from your computerMixesoft
. You can find out more on Mixesoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.hotcleaner.com
to get more details about ClickClean on Mixesoft's website. ClickClean is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickClean folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove ClickClean by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickClean\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ClickClean's main file takes around 178.00 KB (182272 bytes) and is named ClickClean.exe.
ClickClean is composed of the following executables which take 594.27 KB (608534
bytes) on disk:
- CCLayer.exe (101.50 KB)
- CCOpera.exe (157.00 KB)
- ClickClean.exe (178.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (157.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ClickClean. For more ClickClean versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ClickClean is a program marketed by the software company Mixesoft. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove ClickClean is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ClickClean from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ClickClean or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClickClean". If it is installed on your PC the ClickClean app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ClickClean in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ClickClean, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClickClean:
- The software company is: http://www.hotcleaner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClickClean\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ClickClean.
8. After uninstalling ClickClean, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ClickClean which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClickClean with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ClickClean by Mixesoft from your PC, we are not saying that ClickClean by Mixesoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ClickClean supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 21:37:54.427