Click the Frog
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Click the Frog for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Click the Frog from your PCShmehao.com
. Take a look here
for more info on Shmehao.com. Click on http://www.shmehao.com
to get more information about Click the Frog on Shmehao.com's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Click the Frog folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Click the Frog by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Click the Frog\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Click the Frog.exe and occupies 2.05 MB (2146304 bytes).
Click the Frog is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.72 MB (2853658
bytes) on disk:
- Click the Frog.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Click the Frog is an application offered by the software company Shmehao.com. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Click the Frog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Click the Frog from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Click the Frog or simply click the Search field and type in "Click the Frog". The Click the Frog program will be found automatically. After you click Click the Frog in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Click the Frog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Click the Frog:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Shmehao.com\Click the Frog\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Click the Frog.
8. After removing Click the Frog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Click the Frog that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Click the Frog with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Click the Frog by Shmehao.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Click the Frog by Shmehao.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Click the Frog supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:20:49.657