Click 'n' Root 1.0
Click 'n' Root 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Click 'n' Root 1.0 from your computerKyaw Swar Thwin
. Go over here
for more details on Kyaw Swar Thwin. Usually the Click 'n' Root 1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Click 'n' Root directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Click 'n' Root 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Click 'n' Root\unins000.exe. Click 'n' Root 1.0's main file takes around 357.44 KB (366020 bytes) and its name is Click 'n' Root.exe.
Click 'n' Root 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.91 MB (7243365
bytes) on disk.
- Click 'n' Root.exe (357.44 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- Impactor.exe (5.09 MB)
This web page is about Click 'n' Root 1.0 version 1.0
Click 'n' Root 1.0 is a program released by Kyaw Swar Thwin. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Click 'n' Root 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Click 'n' Root 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Click 'n' Root 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Click 'n' Root 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Click 'n' Root 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Click 'n' Root 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Click 'n' Root 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Click 'n' Root 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Click 'n' Root 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Click 'n' Root 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Click 'n' Root 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Click 'n' Root 1.0 by Kyaw Swar Thwin from your PC, we are not saying that Click 'n' Root 1.0 by Kyaw Swar Thwin is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Click 'n' Root 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 05:40:46.220