This web page contains complete information on how to remove Clic for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Clic from your computerrpoulin.
. Open here
where you can read more on rpoulin.. You can read more about related to Clic at http://systemon.dynu.ca
. Clic is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Clic folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Clic's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Clic\unins000.exe". Clic's primary file takes around 177.00 KB (181248 bytes) and its name is Clic.exe.
Clic contains of the executables below. They occupy 833.51 KB (853511
bytes) on disk.
- Clic.exe (177.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (656.51 KB)
Clic is a program by the software company rpoulin.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Clic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Clic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Clic or simply click the Search field and type in "Clic". If it is installed on your PC the Clic application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Clic in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Clic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clic:
- The software company is: http://systemon.dynu.ca
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Clic\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Clic.
8. After uninstalling Clic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Clic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Clic by rpoulin. from your PC, we are not saying that Clic by rpoulin. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Clic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 03:05:56.073