This web page contains complete information on how to remove Clic for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Clic from your computerrpoulin.
. Open here
where you can read more on rpoulin.. You can read more about related to Clic at http://systemon.dynu.ca
. Clic is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Clic folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Clic's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Clic\unins000.exe". Clic's primary file takes around 177.00 KB (181248 bytes) and its name is Clic.exe.
Clic contains of the executables below. They occupy 833.51 KB (853511
bytes) on disk.
- Clic.exe (177.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (656.51 KB)
Clic is a program by the software company rpoulin.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Clic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Clic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Clic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Clic". If it exists on your system the Clic application will be found automatically. When you select Clic in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Clic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clic:
- The software company is: http://systemon.dynu.ca
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Clic\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Clic.
8. After uninstalling Clic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Clic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Clic by rpoulin. from your PC, we are not saying that Clic by rpoulin. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Clic in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 03:05:56.073