You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CleverSearch 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CleverSearch 184.108.40.206 from your systemCleverSearch
. Check out here
for more information on CleverSearch. More details about CleverSearch 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.cleversearchapp.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleverSearch_18.104.22.168 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CleverSearch_22.214.171.124\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CleverSearch 126.96.36.199. The application's main executable file occupies 310.50 KB (317952 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
CleverSearch 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 603.59 KB (618080
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (310.50 KB)
- cssvc.exe (293.09 KB)
The current web page applies to CleverSearch 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall CleverSearch 18.104.22.168:
The files below remain on your disk by CleverSearch 22.214.171.124's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\CleverSearch_126.96.36.199
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\CleverSearch_188.8.131.52\3rd Party Licenses\buildcrx-license.txt
- C:\Program Files\CleverSearch_184.108.40.206\3rd Party Licenses\Info-ZIP-license.txt
- C:\Program Files\CleverSearch_220.127.116.11\3rd Party Licenses\JSON-simple-license.txt
- C:\Program Files\CleverSearch_18.104.22.168\3rd Party Licenses\nsJSON-license.txt
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
CleverSearch 22.214.171.124 is a program offered by CleverSearch. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove CleverSearch 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CleverSearch 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CleverSearch 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CleverSearch 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the CleverSearch 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. When you select CleverSearch 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CleverSearch 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CleverSearch 188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: http://www.cleversearchapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CleverSearch_184.108.40.206\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CleverSearch 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing CleverSearch 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CleverSearch 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CleverSearch 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CleverSearch 188.8.131.52 by CleverSearch from your computer, we are not saying that CleverSearch 184.108.40.206 by CleverSearch is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CleverSearch 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:08:59.833