ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4
ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 from your systemSven Hoffman
. You can find out more on Sven Hoffman or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.clearprog.de
if you want to read more on ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 on Sven Hoffman's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearProg directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearProg\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4. ClearProg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 181.00 KB (185344 bytes) on disk.
ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 237.13 KB (242817
bytes) on disk:
- ClearProg.exe (181.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.13 KB)
This data is about ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 version 1.6.14
ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 is an application marketed by the software company Sven Hoffman. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4". If it exists on your system the ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 application will be found automatically. When you click ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.clearprog.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearProg\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4.
8. After removing ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 by Sven Hoffman from your PC, nor are we saying that ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 by Sven Hoffman is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 09:53:28.967