ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14
ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 from your computerSven Hoffman
. Open here
for more information on Sven Hoffman. More details about the application ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 can be found at http://www.clearprog.de
. ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearProg directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearProg\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14's main file takes about 187.00 KB (191488 bytes) and is called ClearProg.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14. They occupy about 243.66 KB (249504
bytes) on disk.
- ClearProg.exe (187.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.66 KB)
The current web page applies to ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 version 1.6.114
ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 is an application by Sven Hoffman. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14". The ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 program will be found very quickly. After you select ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14:
- The software company is: http://www.clearprog.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearProg\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14.
8. After removing ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 by Sven Hoffman from your PC, nor are we saying that ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 by Sven Hoffman is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ClearProg 1.6.1 Beta 14 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 14:46:35.600