ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881
ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 from your systemInlite Research Inc.
. Further information on Inlite Research Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.inliteresearch.com/
if you want to read more on ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 on Inlite Research Inc.'s web page. Usually the ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Inlite\ClearImage SDK.8_4_4881 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Inlite\ClearImage SDK.8_4_4881\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881. ClearImageDLID_ExampleVB.exe is the ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881's primary executable file and it takes about 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881. They occupy 3.30 MB (3463303
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CI.exe (36.00 KB)
- CiDemoD.exe (1.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.04 KB)
- ClearImageNetExampleCS.exe (56.00 KB)
- ClearImageNetExampleVB.exe (68.00 KB)
- CiExampleVb.exe (220.00 KB)
- ClearImageExampleCpp.exe (500.00 KB)
- ClearImageDLID_ExampleVB.exe (68.00 KB)
- CcMicrExampleVB.exe (72.00 KB)
The current page applies to ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 version 8.4.4881
ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 is an application offered by the software company Inlite Research Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 or simply click the Search field and type in "ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881". If it is installed on your PC the ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 application will be found very quickly. When you click ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881:
- The publisher is: http://www.inliteresearch.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Inlite\ClearImage SDK.8_4_4881\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881.
8. After uninstalling ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 by Inlite Research Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 by Inlite Research Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.4.4881 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 04:43:50.033