ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 from your systemInlite Research Inc.
. You can find out more on Inlite Research Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 can be seen at http://www.inliteresearch.com/
. ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Inlite\ClearImage SDK.8_1_4286 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Inlite\ClearImage SDK.8_1_4286\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. ClearImageDLID_ExampleVB.exe is the ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286's main executable file and it takes around 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk.
ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.24 MB (3394217
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CI.exe (32.00 KB)
- CiDemoD.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- ClearImageNetExampleCS.exe (56.00 KB)
- ClearImageNetExampleVB.exe (72.00 KB)
- CiExampleVb.exe (220.00 KB)
- ClearImageExampleCpp.exe (500.00 KB)
- ClearImageDLID_ExampleVB.exe (68.00 KB)
- CcMicrExampleVB.exe (72.00 KB)
This info is about ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 version 8.1.4286
ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 is an application marketed by the software company Inlite Research Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286". If it is installed on your PC the ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286:
- The publisher is: http://www.inliteresearch.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Inlite\ClearImage SDK.8_1_4286\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286.
8. After removing ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 by Inlite Research Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 by Inlite Research Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4286 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 03:57:52.663