ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 from your PCInlite Research Inc.
. More information about Inlite Research Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about related to ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 at http://www.inliteresearch.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Inlite\ClearImage SDK.8_1_4281 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Inlite\ClearImage SDK.8_1_4281\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281. The application's main executable file is named ClearImageDLID_ExampleVB.exe and it has a size of 68.00 KB (69632 bytes).
ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 contains of the executables below. They take 3.24 MB (3394217
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CI.exe (32.00 KB)
- CiDemoD.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- ClearImageNetExampleCS.exe (56.00 KB)
- ClearImageNetExampleVB.exe (72.00 KB)
- CiExampleVb.exe (220.00 KB)
- ClearImageExampleCpp.exe (500.00 KB)
- ClearImageDLID_ExampleVB.exe (68.00 KB)
- CcMicrExampleVB.exe (72.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 version 8.1.4281
ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 is a program released by Inlite Research Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281". If it is installed on your PC the ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281:
- The publisher is: http://www.inliteresearch.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Inlite\ClearImage SDK.8_1_4281\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281.
8. After uninstalling ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 by Inlite Research Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 by Inlite Research Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClearImage 8 SDK v8.1.4281 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 15:39:37.483