You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ClearID® (v2.0) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ClearID® (v2.0) from your systemOcean Systems Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Ocean Systems Inc.. Please follow www.oceansystems.com
if you want to read more on ClearID® (v2.0) on Ocean Systems Inc.'s website. Usually the ClearID® (v2.0) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe folder, depending on the user's option during install. ClearID® (v2.0)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe and it has a size of 2.47 MB (2585872 bytes).
ClearID® (v2.0) is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.00 MB (19917866
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- Acrobat.exe (323.66 KB)
- AcrobatInfo.exe (22.16 KB)
- acrobat_sl.exe (48.16 KB)
- AcroBroker.exe (260.66 KB)
- acrodist.exe (468.66 KB)
- AcroRd32.exe (1.71 MB)
- AcroTextExtractor.exe (42.66 KB)
- acrotray.exe (1.77 MB)
- ADelRCP.exe (63.66 KB)
- AdobeCollabSync.exe (847.16 KB)
- arh.exe (84.66 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (354.16 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (114.16 KB)
- AcroCEF.exe (1.63 MB)
- AcroServicesUpdater.exe (3.18 MB)
- WCChromeNativeMessagingHost.exe (94.16 KB)
- 64BitMAPIBroker.exe (228.16 KB)
- AcroScanBroker.exe (1.70 MB)
- PrintInf64.exe (93.66 KB)
- Acrobat Elements.exe (2.38 MB)
- HTML2PDFWrapFor64Bit.exe (111.16 KB)
- Setup.exe (410.66 KB)
- WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe (2.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of ClearID® (v2.0).
ClearID® (v2.0) is a program offered by Ocean Systems Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ClearID® (v2.0) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ClearID® (v2.0) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ClearID® (v2.0) or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClearID® (v2.0)". If it exists on your system the ClearID® (v2.0) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ClearID® (v2.0) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ClearID® (v2.0), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClearID® (v2.0):
- The software company is: www.oceansystems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ClearID® (v2.0).
8. After uninstalling ClearID® (v2.0), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClearID® (v2.0) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ClearID® (v2.0) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ClearID® (v2.0) by Ocean Systems Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ClearID® (v2.0) by Ocean Systems Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ClearID® (v2.0) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 13:25:09.360