ClearEdit version 126.96.36.199
This web page is about ClearEdit version 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ClearEdit version 184.108.40.206 from your computerMaël Hörz
. You can read more on Maël Hörz or check for application updates here
. Click on firstname.lastname@example.org
to get more facts about ClearEdit version 220.127.116.11 on Maël Hörz's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearEdit folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ClearEdit version 18.104.22.168 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearEdit\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called ClearEdit.exe and it has a size of 1.78 MB (1867264 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ClearEdit version 22.214.171.124. They take about 2.44 MB (2558745
bytes) on disk.
- ClearEdit.exe (1.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
This page is about ClearEdit version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
ClearEdit version 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company Maël Hörz. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ClearEdit version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ClearEdit version 18.104.22.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ClearEdit version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClearEdit version 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the ClearEdit version 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. When you select ClearEdit version 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ClearEdit version 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClearEdit version 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: email@example.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearEdit\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ClearEdit version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing ClearEdit version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ClearEdit version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ClearEdit version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ClearEdit version 220.127.116.11 by Maël Hörz from your PC, nor are we saying that ClearEdit version 18.104.22.168 by Maël Hörz is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ClearEdit version 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 09:55:48.620