Cleansuit is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Cleansuit from your systemGoblin Council
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Goblin Council. The application is often installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Cleansuit directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Cleansuit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) on disk and is called steam.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Cleansuit. They occupy 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Cleansuit is an application by the software company Goblin Council. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Cleansuit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Cleansuit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cleansuit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cleansuit". If it is installed on your PC the Cleansuit application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cleansuit in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cleansuit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cleansuit.
8. After removing Cleansuit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cleansuit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cleansuit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cleansuit by Goblin Council from your PC, we are not saying that Cleansuit by Goblin Council is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cleansuit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:19:36.707