CleanUp! is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. CleanUp! is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanUp! directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CleanUp!'s primary file takes about 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) and is named Cleanup.exe. A guide to uninstall CleanUp! from your computer
The executable files below are part of CleanUp!. They occupy an average of 452.03 KB (462875
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (432.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (20.03 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove CleanUp!.Directories found on disk:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanUp!
Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove CleanUp! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CleanUp! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CleanUp! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CleanUp!". If it exists on your system the CleanUp! program will be found automatically. When you click CleanUp! in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CleanUp!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CleanUp!.
8. After removing CleanUp!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CleanUp! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CleanUp! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130