CleanUp! is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. CleanUp! is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanUp! directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CleanUp!'s primary file takes about 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) and is named Cleanup.exe. A way to uninstall CleanUp! from your computer
The executable files below are part of CleanUp!. They occupy an average of 452.03 KB (462875
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (432.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (20.03 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove CleanUp!.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by CleanUp! when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CleanUp!
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall CleanUp! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CleanUp! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CleanUp! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CleanUp!". The CleanUp! application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CleanUp! in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CleanUp!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CleanUp!.
8. After removing CleanUp!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CleanUp! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CleanUp! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130