CleanUp! is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. CleanUp! is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanUp! directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. CleanUp!'s primary file takes about 432.00 KB (442368 bytes) and is named Cleanup.exe. A guide to uninstall CleanUp! from your PC
The executable files below are part of CleanUp!. They occupy an average of 452.03 KB (462875
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (432.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (20.03 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove CleanUp!.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase CleanUp! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CleanUp! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CleanUp! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CleanUp!". The CleanUp! application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CleanUp! in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CleanUp!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CleanUp!.
8. After removing CleanUp!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CleanUp! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CleanUp! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130