CleanStart version 1.5
This web page is about CleanStart version 1.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CleanStart version 1.5 from your systemSoftBold
. Additional info about SoftBold can be read here
. You can get more details about CleanStart version 1.5 at http://www.softbold.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanStart folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CleanStart version 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanStart\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. CleanStart version 1.5's main file takes around 215.94 MB (226426880 bytes) and is named DF.exe.
CleanStart version 1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 216.68 MB (227202721
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
- DF.exe (215.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
This data is about CleanStart version 1.5 version 1.5
CleanStart version 1.5 is an application offered by SoftBold. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase CleanStart version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CleanStart version 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CleanStart version 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CleanStart version 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the CleanStart version 1.5 program will be found automatically. After you click CleanStart version 1.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CleanStart version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CleanStart version 1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.softbold.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanStart\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CleanStart version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling CleanStart version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CleanStart version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CleanStart version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CleanStart version 1.5 by SoftBold from your PC, nor are we saying that CleanStart version 1.5 by SoftBold is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CleanStart version 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:49:13.733