CleanSasser 2.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CleanSasser 2.0 from your systemAxBx
. Go over here
where you can read more on AxBx. Detailed information about CleanSasser 2.0 can be found at http://www.viruskeeper.com
. Usually the CleanSasser 2.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanSasser directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing CleanSasser 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanSasser\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. CleanSasser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 278.50 KB (285184 bytes) on disk.
CleanSasser 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 356.99 KB (365560
bytes) on disk.
- CleanSasser.exe (278.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (78.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of CleanSasser 2.0.
CleanSasser 2.0 is an application released by the software company AxBx. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CleanSasser 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CleanSasser 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CleanSasser 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CleanSasser 2.0". If it exists on your system the CleanSasser 2.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select CleanSasser 2.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CleanSasser 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CleanSasser 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.viruskeeper.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanSasser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CleanSasser 2.0.
8. After uninstalling CleanSasser 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CleanSasser 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CleanSasser 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CleanSasser 2.0 by AxBx from your computer, we are not saying that CleanSasser 2.0 by AxBx is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CleanSasser 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-02 07:23:27.820