You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CleanDisk v3.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CleanDisk v3.2 from your PCFMJ-Software
. You can read more on FMJ-Software or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CleanDisk v3.2 can be found at http://www.fmjsoft.com/
. CleanDisk v3.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanDisk folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove CleanDisk v3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanDisk\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CleanDisk v3.2's primary file takes about 175.50 KB (179712 bytes) and is named CleanDisk.exe.
CleanDisk v3.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 873.78 KB (894750
bytes) on disk.
- CleanDisk.exe (175.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to CleanDisk v3.2 version 3.2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were found:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanDisk\CleanDisk.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanDisk\CleanDisk.exe.FriendlyAppName
CleanDisk v3.2 is a program offered by FMJ-Software. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CleanDisk v3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CleanDisk v3.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CleanDisk v3.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CleanDisk v3.2". The CleanDisk v3.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CleanDisk v3.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CleanDisk v3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CleanDisk v3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.fmjsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanDisk\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CleanDisk v3.2.
8. After removing CleanDisk v3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CleanDisk v3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CleanDisk v3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CleanDisk v3.2 by FMJ-Software from your PC, we are not saying that CleanDisk v3.2 by FMJ-Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CleanDisk v3.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:49:27.760