You can find below detailed information on how to remove CleanCenter v1.33.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CleanCenter v1.33.2 from your PCMiniwish Software, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Miniwish Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.cleancenter.net
to get more data about CleanCenter v1.33.2 on Miniwish Software, Inc.'s website. CleanCenter v1.33.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CleanCenter directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling CleanCenter v1.33.2 is C:\Program Files\CleanCenter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. CleanCenter.exe is the CleanCenter v1.33.2's primary executable file and it occupies close to 371.00 KB (379904 bytes) on disk.
CleanCenter v1.33.2 contains of the executables below. They take 445.14 KB (455826
bytes) on disk.
- CleanCenter.exe (371.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The current web page applies to CleanCenter v1.33.2 version 1.33.2
CleanCenter v1.33.2 is a program by the software company Miniwish Software, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CleanCenter v1.33.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CleanCenter v1.33.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CleanCenter v1.33.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CleanCenter v1.33.2". The CleanCenter v1.33.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click CleanCenter v1.33.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CleanCenter v1.33.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CleanCenter v1.33.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.cleancenter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CleanCenter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CleanCenter v1.33.2.
8. After uninstalling CleanCenter v1.33.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CleanCenter v1.33.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CleanCenter v1.33.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CleanCenter v1.33.2 by Miniwish Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CleanCenter v1.33.2 by Miniwish Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CleanCenter v1.33.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-01 20:52:41.013