This web page contains complete information on how to remove CleanCenter v1.32.75 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CleanCenter v1.32.75 from your systemMiniwish Software, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Miniwish Software, Inc.. More data about the program CleanCenter v1.32.75 can be seen at http://www.cleancenter.net
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CleanCenter folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling CleanCenter v1.32.75 is "C:\Program Files\CleanCenter\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CleanCenter.exe is the CleanCenter v1.32.75's primary executable file and it occupies close to 369.50 KB (378368 bytes) on disk.
CleanCenter v1.32.75 contains of the executables below. They occupy 452.33 KB (463181
bytes) on disk.
- CleanCenter.exe (369.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (82.83 KB)
This info is about CleanCenter v1.32.75 version 1.32.75
CleanCenter v1.32.75 is an application offered by Miniwish Software, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase CleanCenter v1.32.75 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CleanCenter v1.32.75 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CleanCenter v1.32.75 or simply activate the Search field and type in "CleanCenter v1.32.75". If it is installed on your PC the CleanCenter v1.32.75 application will be found very quickly. After you click CleanCenter v1.32.75 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CleanCenter v1.32.75, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CleanCenter v1.32.75:
- The publisher is: http://www.cleancenter.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\CleanCenter\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CleanCenter v1.32.75.
8. After uninstalling CleanCenter v1.32.75, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CleanCenter v1.32.75 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CleanCenter v1.32.75 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CleanCenter v1.32.75 by Miniwish Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CleanCenter v1.32.75 by Miniwish Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CleanCenter v1.32.75 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 05:46:46.300