This page is about CleanCash 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CleanCash 220.127.116.11 from your systemCleanSoft Co.
. Go over here
for more info on CleanSoft Co.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanCash folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. CleanCash 18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanCash\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 33.27 MB (34881024 bytes) on disk and is named CleanCash.exe.
The executables below are part of CleanCash 22.214.171.124. They take an average of 35.88 MB (37622474
bytes) on disk.
- CleanCash.exe (33.27 MB)
- rar.exe (498.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (726.71 KB)
- Ocpst.exe (1.42 MB)
The current web page applies to CleanCash 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove CleanCash 184.108.40.206.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CleanCash 220.127.116.11:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanCash3
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\CleanCash3\BF001B5B-74B2-42C7-B2AD-4842C681A63A\Ocpst3.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\CleanCash 2.0.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CleanCash AmeriSpuma.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CleanCash Drimax.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CleanCash Microtex.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\da-soft\AnyDAC\Profiles\IB - D:/CLEANCASH(DADOS)/MULTIÁGUA/CLEANCASH.FDB - sysdba
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\da-soft\AnyDAC\Profiles\MSSQL - D:/CLEANCASH(DADOS)/MDA/MICROTEX/DBMICRODATA.BAK -
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\CleanCash(Dados)\setup_personal.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\CleanCash(Dados)\setup_personal.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\UserName\Informática Assistida\CleanCash\Programação\CleanCash\CC 3.0 - Teste (novo FlxCxa)\Win32\Debug\CleanCash.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\UserName\Informática Assistida\CleanCash\Programação\CleanCash\CC 3.0 - Teste (novo FlxCxa)\Win32\Release\CleanCash.exe.FriendlyAppName
CleanCash 18.104.22.168 is an application offered by CleanSoft Co.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove CleanCash 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CleanCash 126.96.36.199 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CleanCash 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "CleanCash 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the CleanCash 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CleanCash 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CleanCash 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CleanCash 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling CleanCash 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CleanCash 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CleanCash 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CleanCash 18.104.22.168 by CleanSoft Co. from your computer, we are not saying that CleanCash 22.214.171.124 by CleanSoft Co. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CleanCash 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 21:14:15.007