Clean the Junk
Clean the Junk is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Clean the Junk from your PCFlexibleShopper
. Take a look here
for more details on FlexibleShopper. Clean the Junk is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Clean the Junk directory, depending on the user's option. Clean the Junk's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Clean the Junk\Clean the Junk.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Clean the Junk.exe is the Clean the Junk's main executable file and it occupies approximately 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk.
Clean the Junk is comprised of the following executables which take 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk:
- Clean the Junk.exe (766.00 KB)
Clean the Junk is a program offered by the software company FlexibleShopper. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Clean the Junk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Clean the Junk from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Clean the Junk or simply activate the Search field and type in "Clean the Junk". If it is installed on your PC the Clean the Junk program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Clean the Junk in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Clean the Junk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Clean the Junk.
8. After removing Clean the Junk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Clean the Junk that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clean the Junk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Clean the Junk by FlexibleShopper from your computer, nor are we saying that Clean the Junk by FlexibleShopper is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Clean the Junk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-12 13:41:37.250