Clean Virus MSN
Clean Virus MSN is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Clean Virus MSN from your PCAxBx
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AxBx. More information about Clean Virus MSN can be found at http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/clean_virus_msn.htm
. Clean Virus MSN is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AxBx\Clean Virus MSN directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Clean Virus MSN is C:\Program Files\AxBx\Clean Virus MSN\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.99 MB (2088896 bytes) on disk and is labeled CleanVirusMSN.exe.
Clean Virus MSN is composed of the following executables which take 2.68 MB (2806531
bytes) on disk:
- CleanVirusMSN.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.82 KB)
Clean Virus MSN is a program offered by AxBx. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Clean Virus MSN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Clean Virus MSN with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Clean Virus MSN or simply click the Search field and type in "Clean Virus MSN". If it is installed on your PC the Clean Virus MSN program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Clean Virus MSN in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Clean Virus MSN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clean Virus MSN:
- The publisher is: http://www.viruskeeper.com/fr/clean_virus_msn.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AxBx\Clean Virus MSN\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Clean Virus MSN.
8. After removing Clean Virus MSN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Clean Virus MSN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clean Virus MSN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Clean Virus MSN by AxBx from your computer, nor are we saying that Clean Virus MSN by AxBx is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Clean Virus MSN supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 09:32:24.963