This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Clean Master for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Clean Master from your systemCheetah Mobile
. Open here
where you can get more info on Cheetah Mobile. Please follow http://www.cmcm.com
if you want to read more on Clean Master on Cheetah Mobile's page. The application is often placed in the C:\program files (x86)\cmcm\Clean Master directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Clean Master is C:\program files (x86)\cmcm\Clean Master\uni0nst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 857.35 KB (877928 bytes) on disk and is called uni0nst.exe.
The executables below are part of Clean Master. They occupy an average of 4.86 MB (5098184
bytes) on disk.
- cmcore.exe (307.82 KB)
- cmlive.exe (655.85 KB)
- cmtray.exe (753.82 KB)
- kcleaner.exe (2.35 MB)
- uni0nst.exe (857.35 KB)
This page is about Clean Master version 1.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Clean Master:
Clean Master has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Clean Master
Clean Master is an application offered by the software company Cheetah Mobile. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Clean Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Clean Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Clean Master or simply activate the Search field and type in "Clean Master". If it exists on your system the Clean Master app will be found automatically. After you select Clean Master in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Clean Master, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clean Master:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cmcm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\cmcm\Clean Master\uni0nst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Clean Master.
8. After uninstalling Clean Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Clean Master that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clean Master using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Clean Master by Cheetah Mobile from your computer, nor are we saying that Clean Master by Cheetah Mobile is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Clean Master in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:02:11.287