Clean Disk Security 7.75
This web page is about Clean Disk Security 7.75 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Clean Disk Security 7.75 from your PCKevin Solway
. More information about Kevin Solway can be read here
. More details about the application Clean Disk Security 7.75 can be seen at http://www.diskcleaners.com
. Clean Disk Security 7.75 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clean Disk Security folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Clean Disk Security 7.75 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Clean Disk Security\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled clndisk.exe and occupies 350.00 KB (358400 bytes).
Clean Disk Security 7.75 is composed of the following executables which take 606.68 KB (621236
bytes) on disk:
- clndisk.exe (350.00 KB)
- CLNSWAP.EXE (12.55 KB)
- plugineditor.exe (196.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.13 KB)
The current page applies to Clean Disk Security 7.75 version 7.75
Clean Disk Security 7.75 is an application offered by the software company Kevin Solway. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Clean Disk Security 7.75 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Clean Disk Security 7.75 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Clean Disk Security 7.75 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Clean Disk Security 7.75". The Clean Disk Security 7.75 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Clean Disk Security 7.75 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Clean Disk Security 7.75, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clean Disk Security 7.75:
- The software company is: http://www.diskcleaners.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clean Disk Security\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Clean Disk Security 7.75.
8. After removing Clean Disk Security 7.75, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Clean Disk Security 7.75 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clean Disk Security 7.75 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Clean Disk Security 7.75 by Kevin Solway from your computer, nor are we saying that Clean Disk Security 7.75 by Kevin Solway is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Clean Disk Security 7.75 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 18:21:46.317