ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0
ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 from your PCClassic Thailand Network
. Take a look here
for more info on Classic Thailand Network. Please open http://www.classicth.com
if you want to read more on ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 on Classic Thailand Network's web page. ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 is typically set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\.minecraft folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\.minecraft\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named Classic-TH AutoPath.exe and its approximative size is 510.00 KB (522240 bytes).
ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.88 MB (5120817
bytes) on disk.
- Classic-TH AutoPath.exe (510.00 KB)
- KeiNett Launcher.exe (1.11 MB)
- Minecraft-GG.exe (2.58 MB)
- Minecraft.exe (660.14 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.90 KB)
This page is about ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 version 2.0
ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 is an application released by Classic Thailand Network. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0". If it exists on your system the ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 program will be found automatically. After you click ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.classicth.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\.minecraft\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0.
8. After removing ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 by Classic Thailand Network from your PC, we are not saying that ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 by Classic Thailand Network is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClassicTH Minecraft Client 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:39:25.210