This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ClassicDesk for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ClassicDesk from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. ClassicDesk's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.59 MB (4809832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside ClassicDesk. They occupy about 5.16 MB (5407648
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.10 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (141.60 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
ClassicDesk is an application released by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove ClassicDesk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ClassicDesk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ClassicDesk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ClassicDesk". If it is installed on your PC the ClassicDesk program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ClassicDesk in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ClassicDesk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ClassicDesk.
8. After removing ClassicDesk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ClassicDesk which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ClassicDesk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ClassicDesk by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that ClassicDesk by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ClassicDesk supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 14:10:38.157