Classic Start Menu version 6.3
Classic Start Menu version 6.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Classic Start Menu version 6.3 from your PCOrdinarySoft
. Take a look here
for more info on OrdinarySoft. More details about Classic Start Menu version 6.3 can be found at http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Start Menu X directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Classic Start Menu version 6.3. The application's main executable file is called StartMenuX.exe and it has a size of 8.59 MB (9006936 bytes).
Classic Start Menu version 6.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 25.53 MB (26766376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ShellIntegration.exe (1.28 MB)
- StartMenuX.exe (8.59 MB)
- StartMenuXrunWin8.exe (114.33 KB)
- StartMenuX_old.exe (8.59 MB)
- TidyStartMenu.exe (6.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3
of Classic Start Menu version 6.3.
Classic Start Menu version 6.3 is an application offered by the software company OrdinarySoft. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Classic Start Menu version 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Classic Start Menu version 6.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Classic Start Menu version 6.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Classic Start Menu version 6.3". If it exists on your system the Classic Start Menu version 6.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Classic Start Menu version 6.3 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Classic Start Menu version 6.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Classic Start Menu version 6.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Classic Start Menu version 6.3.
8. After removing Classic Start Menu version 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Classic Start Menu version 6.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Classic Start Menu version 6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Classic Start Menu version 6.3 by OrdinarySoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Classic Start Menu version 6.3 by OrdinarySoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Classic Start Menu version 6.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 05:10:27.327