ClashBot 7.13.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ClashBot 7.13.3 from your systemUcretsizBot.com
. Open here
for more info on UcretsizBot.com. You can get more details about ClashBot 7.13.3 at http://www.ucretsizbot.com/
. ClashBot 7.13.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UcretsizBot.com\ClashBot folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling ClashBot 7.13.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UcretsizBot.com\ClashBot\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ClashBot 7.13.3's primary file takes about 6.64 MB (6963712 bytes) and is named ClashBot.exe.
The executables below are part of ClashBot 7.13.3. They take about 6.74 MB (7067769
bytes) on disk.
- ClashBot.exe (6.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.62 KB)
This page is about ClashBot 7.13.3 version 7.13.3
ClashBot 7.13.3 is a program marketed by UcretsizBot.com. Some users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ClashBot 7.13.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ClashBot 7.13.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ClashBot 7.13.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "ClashBot 7.13.3". The ClashBot 7.13.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ClashBot 7.13.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ClashBot 7.13.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClashBot 7.13.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.ucretsizbot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UcretsizBot.com\ClashBot\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ClashBot 7.13.3.
8. After removing ClashBot 7.13.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ClashBot 7.13.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClashBot 7.13.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClashBot 7.13.3 by UcretsizBot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that ClashBot 7.13.3 by UcretsizBot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ClashBot 7.13.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 15:04:56.733