Clash for Windows 0.5.24
Clash for Windows 0.5.24 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Clash for Windows 0.5.24 from your systemFndroid
. More info about Fndroid can be read here
. Clash for Windows 0.5.24 is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Clash for Windows folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Clash for Windows 0.5.24 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Clash for Windows\Uninstall Clash for Windows.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Clash for Windows 0.5.24's main file takes around 89.38 MB (93725184 bytes) and is called Clash for Windows.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Clash for Windows 0.5.24. They occupy about 97.47 MB (102200678
bytes) on disk.
- Clash for Windows.exe (89.38 MB)
- Uninstall Clash for Windows.exe (252.39 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- clash-win64.exe (7.65 MB)
- EnableLoopback.exe (86.46 KB)
This page is about Clash for Windows 0.5.24 version 0.5.24
Clash for Windows 0.5.24 is an application released by Fndroid. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Clash for Windows 0.5.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Clash for Windows 0.5.24 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Clash for Windows 0.5.24 or simply click the Search field and type in "Clash for Windows 0.5.24". If it exists on your system the Clash for Windows 0.5.24 app will be found very quickly. After you select Clash for Windows 0.5.24 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Clash for Windows 0.5.24, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Clash for Windows 0.5.24.
8. After removing Clash for Windows 0.5.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Clash for Windows 0.5.24 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clash for Windows 0.5.24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Clash for Windows 0.5.24 by Fndroid from your computer, nor are we saying that Clash for Windows 0.5.24 by Fndroid is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Clash for Windows 0.5.24 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 11:49:42.640