Clash for Windows 0.10.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Clash for Windows 0.10.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Clash for Windows 0.10.1 from your PCFndroid
. Check out here
for more information on Fndroid. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Clash for Windows directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Clash for Windows\Uninstall Clash for Windows.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Clash for Windows 0.10.1. Clash for Windows.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 99.41 MB (104235008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Clash for Windows 0.10.1. They occupy about 111.46 MB (116869112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Clash for Windows.exe (99.41 MB)
- Uninstall Clash for Windows.exe (264.20 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- clash-win64.exe (8.66 MB)
- EnableLoopback.exe (86.46 KB)
- sysproxy.exe (116.50 KB)
- go-tun2socks.exe (2.72 MB)
- tapinstall.exe (114.83 KB)
This data is about Clash for Windows 0.10.1 version 0.10.1
Clash for Windows 0.10.1 is a program offered by Fndroid. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Clash for Windows 0.10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Clash for Windows 0.10.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Clash for Windows 0.10.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Clash for Windows 0.10.1". The Clash for Windows 0.10.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Clash for Windows 0.10.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Clash for Windows 0.10.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Clash for Windows 0.10.1.
8. After removing Clash for Windows 0.10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Clash for Windows 0.10.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Clash for Windows 0.10.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clash for Windows 0.10.1 by Fndroid from your computer, nor are we saying that Clash for Windows 0.10.1 by Fndroid is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clash for Windows 0.10.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 06:44:49.050